Monday, December 21, 2009

BICHOK or Bust!!!


Ack!  I'll probably bust . . .

Christmas Week is a busy week with my son in town, family parties to attend, scrumptious food to cook and enjoy, festive treats to prepare and everything else that goes along with the holidays.

With that in mind, I'm going to keep my writing goals for this week simple:

*  Eke out at least 30 minutes a day to finish up my online class lessons.

*  Read some of the research books for the online class.

*  Enjoy the Holidays.

I hope everyone has a great week!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM   :)

5 comments:

Emma Lai said...

Happy Holidays, Anne Marie!

I will finish Book 3 of the Mates of the Guardians this week. Period.

Judy said...

Still plodding along with revision/rewrite. Only 4 pp today!

Also, Son#1 brought me some OLD town history books with info on antebellum home I plan to see for the blue diamond story, so I need to take notes.

But with Son#2 and d-i-l due in Wednesday, I think BICHOK is but a dream for awhile...

Merry Christmas!

Anne Marie Novark said...

Emma,

You are one determined lady!!!

Good luck finishing the book!!!

AM :)

Anne Marie Novark said...

WooHoo, Judy, on the the old town history books.

And a real Woohoo on the 4pp!!!

I'm with you on the BICHOK being a dream for awhile.

But come January, watch out!!!

AM :)

Anne Marie Novark said...

Tuesday:

So far this week's a wash.

Hubby came home from a hunting trip on Sunday with 2 hogs over 100 lbs. and a buck over 100 lbs.

Lots of meat to process, which we do most of ourselves.

But my freezer is going to be full, and that's a great feeling.

Hope everyone else is getting some writing in.

AM :)