Monday, November 30, 2009

Write On! Monday

I love Mondays!!!  A new week, a clean slate.  Ahhh . . .

This week because of health issues, I'm going to keep my goals to a minimum.  Any forward progress is good no matter how small, right? 

With that in mind, I would like to retrieve the hard-copy manuscript of my novella that my beta reader finished reading and marking.  Perhaps, I'll even start entering in some of the changes I agree with.  Maybe, maybe not.  :)

During the month of December, my top priority is to finish preparing my online workshop that I will be teaching in January.

I would like to also get the novella ready to submit, but that might have to wait until after the holidays.  My goal is to submit by mid-January.  Then on to a new project and new writing!!!

Happy Writing All!!!

AM    :)

9 comments:

Skhye said...

I thought there was a baseball game over here!!! Writers!

Emma Lai said...

I've decided I need to get a book published. To that end, I've dusted off a story I wrote last year. It's sitting at 47K and needs another 13K as well as some editing.

My goal for the week is to get 5 hours of editing and revisions done.

Mary Ricksen said...

Feel better!

Anne Marie Novark said...

LOL, Skhye!!!

All right, Emma!!! You go, girl!!!

Thanks, Mary.

I do feel better today. Although I didn't do any actual writing, (which is what this blog is all about), I checked out a couple of books from the library to help with the workshop and skimmed through one of them.

I also installed Google Analytics on this blog, all by myself!!! I'm so proud, because I am SO techno-challenged.

Happy Writing!!!

Skhye said...

I fooled around on the internet today. Shoot me. And that doesn't mean throw me a ball! I hated baseball. I begged to play right field so I could just stand around. *snicker*

Christie Craig said...

I agree, Anne. A new week, a new approach. Now back to writing.

CC

Anne Marie Novark said...

Tuesday . . .

Well, I couldn't stand it. I had to open up the synopsis document and read it. Not too bad. I tweaked it a bit, and feel like I've done some "real" writing today.

After finishing this novella, I now feel like I have a new product to sell. I'm going to shine it up, polish the synopsis, write the proposal and send it off. But probably not until mid-January.

Happy Writing!!!

Anne Marie Novark said...

Hey Christie!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Anne Marie Novark said...

It's Thursday . . .

Since I haven't gotten the critiqued manuscript back, I've been tweaking my synopsis.

Isn't it wonderful how you can write a lot of words that sort of make sense, then go back and polish, cut and paste, tighten and embellish, and before you know it, you have something pretty darn good?

Ahhh . . . I love writing!!! (Even if it is only the synopsis this week)

AM