Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wrapping up the Week

I hope everyone survived Thanksgiving.  I had a good time, but went to bed with a migraine and I'm still recovering.  All of that food was delicious, but it's like dodging a minefield of MSG and other headache triggers.  Obviously, I didn't dodge the bullet.

In regards to the writing week, I finished a rough draft of the synopsis for the novella and sent the manuscript to a couple of beta readers.  So I'm on target with my goals.

I launched my blog *smiles*, even though this probably wasn't the ideal week to do so.  Oh well, Monday starts a new week.

Everyone have a good weekend!!!

Happy Writing!!!

AM     :)

1 comment:

Emma Lai said...

Hope you're feeling better! I failed to get any writing done this weekend. :( And, I never did get my edits. Maybe this coming week?